I was always a rather thin child in fact I never weighed over 95 until I got pregnant with my son, after his birth I weighed about 1oo pounds. I got pregant with my daughter and did not lose all my baby weight I weighed between 105 and 110 until I met & married my now husband (5 years and a divorce after my daughters birth). My Husband and I met in May 2005 by the time we married in December 2006 I was weighing 115-120. I maintained that weight for another two years then it just seemed one day none of my clothing fit me and I had this rather large stomach that it so ugly to look at. I did do 2 rounds of IVF, and I know fertility meds can cause weight gain as well as the stress of two failed cycles..but I don't blame that I blame Taco Bell, yes Taco Bell located across the street from my home and always available for a late night snack and who else is to blame well Dr.Pepper with it's delishes flavor and of course the main culprit Me, Yes I am the biggest culprit in my weight gain, so it's time for me to get proactive and lose the weight.
Why Now??? Well we have a family vacation planned in June and a Couples Vacation planned in December and I would love nothing more than to wear a bikini or at least a really cute swim suite...
My Plan:
I plan to work out 1 hour every morning at the YMCA and Run/Walk 1/2 hour every evening on my treadmill. I plan to cut out both of my weaknesses Soda and Fast food, as well as sugary and fatty foods. I am considering doing the Spicy Lemonade Diet but I'm not sold yet....
So tomorrow is the first day..Wish me luck
No comments:
Post a Comment